Sign up for Club Timmisa
You have now signed up for Club Timmisa
You must now log in to the portal, with your new user, by clicking on login in the right corner.
You will receive a code in your email, which you can use to change your password.
We can not find this email in the system
Your reservation number is six characters long and can contain both numbers and letters
Take an extra stop in Narsarsuaq
With Fly 'n sleep you can get a cheaper trip by making an extra stop on your trip. Great experiences at small prices.
Fly 'n Sleep
With Fly ‘n sleep you can travel cheaply between Greenland and Denmark with a stop on the road in Narsarsuaq from only DKK 1,995 one-way. The stop in Narsarsuaq gives you opportunities to experience the fantastic nature in South Greenland before you travel on to your final destination.
You can choose between three exciting destinations: Nanortalik, Narsaq and Qaqortoq to / from Copenhagen. Remember that you have to buy accommodation in Narsarsuaq yourself.
Book your flight well in advance
Book well in advance to make sure you get a seat. By planning your holiday early, you can find the cheapest available tickets on the days that suit you best.
Accommodation in Narsarsuaq
Narsarsuaq is a small village that has South Greenland's only airport. You travel on from the village by helicopter or boat, which offers a unique view of the stunning scenery of South Greenland.
Blue Ice Explorer now offers Air Greenland customers with a Fly'n Sleep ticket an overnight stay for 360,-DKK, per person in Narsarsuaq.
How to book:
You can easily book your accommodation directly with Blue Ice Explorer on their website. Book your stay here
REMEMBER to inform Blue Ice Explorer that you are travelling with Fly'n Sleep ticket.
Make your travel easier with our app
Use the app during your trip and keep all relevant information at your fingertips.
- Book your trip directly in the app
- Get an overview of your travels and flight times
- Check-in directly in the app
- Get your boarding pass directly in the app
- Get access to newspapers and magazines during your trip
- 20 kg of checked baggage and one piece of hand luggage included.
- The accommodation in Narsarsuaq is purchased separately and is not included in the price of the ticket.
- The ticket cannot be changed or refunded after 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Food is only included on the flight between Copenhagen and Narsarsuaq, on other flights coffee, and water are served.
- Fly 'n sleep is a one-way trip, but you can of course buy Fly 'n sleep both ways.
- Please note that booking of accommodation in Narsarsuaq is made between you and Blue Ice Explorer.
- Air Greenland cannot provide assistance with booking a room. Air Greenland can also not guarantee the availability of rooms.