To secure a fast and smooth claim process we need the following documentation.
Written subject to claims is always stated on the cargo letter, when collection the cargo. In case of visible damage, Air Greenland need to make a damage report before the cargo leaves Air Greenland. The local agent can also send a "Claim Notice" to Air Greenland.
In case of putrefaction damage a local Air Greenland agent will make a visible inspection and fill out a damage report.
Submission of claims
If you send us a written claim, please attach the following:
- Copy of the cargo letter (AWB).
- Specification of the amount.
- Copy of invoice
- Damage report, possibly with photos.
- Possibly a packaging list
- Bank account info
No refunds will be paid for transportation costs of an AWB issued by other airlines.
Accoring to airline legislation the following time limits apply:
- Damage - 14 days from recieval
- Delay - 21 days from recieval
- "Lost cargo" - 120 days from recieval of cargo letter (AWB)
Air Greenlands liability limit is 19 SDR pr. kg.
Complaints must be sent to
AIR GREENLAND A/S
Att: Cargo claims
In case of doubt please contact us at +299 343190 or email@example.com