Sign up for Club Timmisa
You have now signed up for Club Timmisa
You must now log in to the portal, with your new user, by clicking on login in the right corner.
You will receive a code in your email, which you can use to change your password.
We can not find this email in the system
Your reservation number is six characters long and can contain both numbers and letters
Take an extra stop and get a cheaper trip
With Fly 'n sleep you can get a cheaper trip by making an extra stop on your trip. Great experiences at small prices
Fly 'n Sleep
With Fly ‘n sleep you can travel cheaply between Greenland and Denmark with a stop on the road in Kangerlussuaq from only DKK 1,595 one-way. The stop in Kangerlussuaq gives you fantastic opportunities to experience Kangerlussuaq, the Russel Glacier by the ice sheet or a hike in the fantastic nature before you travel on to your final destination.
You can choose between four exciting destinations: Nuuk, Sisimiut, Ilulissat to / from Copenhagen or Billund. Remember that you have to buy the accommodation in Kangerlussuaq yourself.
Book your flight well in advance
Book well in advance to make sure you get a seat. By planning your holiday early, you can find the cheapest available tickets on the days that suit you best. To make it easier to find Fly 'n sleep tickets, we've highlighted the Fly 'n sleep departures in our online booking system.
News! Fly direct to Greenland from Billund
Overnight at Old Camp in Kangerlussuaq for only 395, - pr. person incl. breakfast
Kangerlussuaq is a small settlement, home to Greenland's main international airport, so most accommodation is close to the airport.
Albatros Arctic Circle is currently offering Air Greenland customers an overnight stay at Old Camp in Kangerlussuaq for only 395 DKK per person in a shared double room including breakfast, transfer to/from Old Camp and Wi-Fi.
How to book:
You can easily book your accommodation directly with Albatros Arctic Circle on their website. Book your accommodation here now.
Prefer to book flights and accommodation together?
In cooperation with Old Camp in Kangerlussuaq and Air Greenland, Greenland Travel offers a package where you book your flight and hostel at the same time, so you don't have to book accommodation yourself. It includes breakfast and costs from only DKK 2,495 per person in a shared double room. When you book accommodation and flights together through Greenland Travel, you are also covered by the Package Travel Act.
Make your travel easier with our app
Use the app during your trip and keep all relevant information at your fingertips.
- Book your trip directly in the app
- Get an overview of your travels and flight times
- Check-in directly in the app
- Get your boarding pass directly in the app
- Get access to newspapers and magazines during your trip
- 20 kg of checked baggage and one piece of hand luggage included.
- The accommodation in Kangerlussuaq is purchased separately and is not included in the price of the ticket.
- The ticket cannot be changed or refunded after 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Food is only included on the flight between Copenhagen/Billund and Kangerlussuaq, on other flights coffee, and water are served.
- Fly 'n sleep is a one-way trip, but you can of course buy Fly 'n sleep both ways.
- Please note that booking of accommodation at Old Camp is made between you and Albatros Arctic Circle. Air Greenland cannot provide assistance with booking a room. Air Greenland can also not guarantee the availability of rooms.